Followers

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Air Brush Flowers


Hi Everyone :)

It's Faye here, sharing a VERY quick and simple card I made...
The other day I was thinking about some of the Markers I don't use very much. Despite my love of pink, I don't often reach for the RV Group of colours. I find them quite loud. And. I really should play with my Air Brush more! So, I thought I would combine one Airbrush, with one Marker, and a Multi Liner Pen...


It was so quick, I made a yellow version too. Another colour I love and don't use a lot...


I also wanted to show you how the Air Brush reacts differently with each end of the Marker. I used both on my cards. 
The Chisel Nib sprays more smoothly...


While the Brush Nib gives a more arty splatter!


So, now you have no excuse to not reach for those unused Markers! 

Markers Used...
RV17, Y19

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.
Faye x

2 comments:

Margreet said...

Wow, Faye, what a great cards with such simple spots! Thanks for the inspiration!
xxx Margreet

Diny Sprakel said...

What a great idea
Hugs Diny