Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2015

2-toned hair...

Hi everyone, Åsa here with some copic inspiration for you today.

This is actually my last post here in the blog. I wan´t to thank all of you for a wonderful time.


I have coloured up an image with a lot of hair this time!
And I have choosen to make a two tone hair as well. I know, CRAZY right!?

But I had a great time colouring it. And I think it gives a very nice effect as well.

A quick reminder when colouring this type of hair; use the very tip on the brushnib to get those small, thin lines. And remember to Flick.


The image is from Sureya/Deviant Art.
She always has challenging hair on her images. Very good for practice!

I have used the following colours:
Skin: E11-21-00-000-R11
Hair: B05-04-02-01-000/V17-15-12-00
Green: YG17-13-11

Keep on practicing on your hair.

Have a wonderful wekeend!



1 comment:

Becky said...

Adorable image and fabulous card.