Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Time


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here :)


Today, I thought I would share a card using this beautiful image from Polkadoodles. I love her big watch. I thought she would look great with an Airbrushed background... you don't have to ask me twice to start squirting ink everywhere!!

I built up quite a lot of layers of ink on the background for a lovely smooth coverage. I didn't catch a good photo of that. By the time I finished, the ink was quite tacky, so I grounded her with a black pencil, as I did not want to over saturate the ink and make a sticky mess.

Then to finish the card, I just doodled a border, which as you will probably know, is my usual style.


Copics Used...
Skin; E50, E00, E11, E71
Hair; E31, E34, E55, W3, W5
Ground; 100
Background; T2, T3, T5
White; T0, T1, T3
Gold; Y23, Y26, YR23, E33
Turquoise; BG53, BG57, BG18, T5

Thanks for stopping by... Have a great day.
Faye xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Faye this is amazing! You colouring blows me away!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Diny Sprakel said...

It is super. Thanks Diny

Debra K. said...

Wow what a fantastic card! Oh, I wish I could colour like this. Debra x

Cristina said...

So beautiful! Amazing colouring!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh gosh, thank you so much for the lovely comments x

Magda said...

This is so beautifully colored, I am truly speechless faye!!!!!!