Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2016

A New Year and changes in our DT

Hello Copic lovers and followers,


on this last day of 2016,
 I want to thank my DT members for all the beautiful creations they have showed us on this blog. 
So much inspiration and ideas, from the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU Girls.

Also a big thabk you for the people who visited our blog, I know that in these days other social media forms are more popular, but to explane the techniques  we need the blog. I
t would be great when you find time to make a comment, my girls would love it.

At the end of this DT period we say good bye to Christina(Sweden) and Esther (Spain), both a big hug to thank you for you work for the CME blog. We will stay in touch. 

When two people are leaving, we needed two new DT members. Our Copic Instructors from Italy and Portugal are joining us . Blankina en Sandra welcome to the crew. In a separate post I wil introduce the new girls on the block. 

May I wish you all the best for 2017 and we hope to see and hear you here all a lot of times in 2017

Kind regards Diny Sprakel
administrator CME

No comments: